What Cancer cant do.....

Cancer cannot cripple love; it actually makes it overflow.

Cancer cannot corrode faith; it actually strengthens faiths convictions.


Cancer cannot shatter hope; it actually clarifies what hope is for.


Cancer cannot silence courage; it actually gives us a voice.


Cancer cannot conquer the spirit; because our spirit keeps fighting.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Talk to me

Well the world didnt come to an end 12.21.2013. Same ole politics different day. I am still here. sometimes wondering why? Is this what they call survivors guilt? It was like being born again after I finished with my treatments and all the surgeries, I wanted to shout it from the rafters. Do good because I felt good. Be a light a beacon to help others going through what I went through. But now..... the shine has worn off, I feel like a worn out record. I have had plenty of publicity locally  and nationally, even crossing the pond to Europe.
I feel richer in self worth , not so much in the bank account. We cannot rest on our past laurels, we have to keep striving to better ourselves going one step further. While I have no inclination to further my cause by any recurrence of Cancer, I do need to find a niche for myself and fill it. What do I want to be when I grow up?
Anyone out in there want to share their feelings on the aftermath of Cancer?
Let me hear what you have to say. I have learned that we have been given two ears for a reason, listen more than we speak.
Happy New Year to you all may 2013 be a year full of Blessings and Favor on you all.
Always your Breast Friend,
Janie Kay
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment